GTA+ is a paid subscribtion program officialy launched on March 29 offer both old players and new players access to a whole range of interesting advantages on the latest generation of consoles ”.
Table of Contents
GTA+ subscription price is around $7 per month, the subscription is obviously not compulsory, but proves that Rockstar does not intend to abandon its golden egg hen anytime soon. Even if it means taking the players for pigeons ready to pay while waiting for Grand Theft Auto 6.
GTA+ is a paid subscription for players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox One Series X/S that offers subscribers in-game rewards, extra money, and new gameplay features in GTA Online.GTA+
List of GTA+ subscriber-exclusive rewards
If that sounds like you, GTA+ will give you access to a new set of subscriber-exclusive rewards. Here is the list of benefits GTA+ subscribers will get for the first month, This offer was started on March 29 and ends on April 27.
- GTA$500,000 automatically credited to your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight, as well as its improvement from Hao’s Special Works before it was available for sale to the rest of the players, and the Delirious Orange and Bug CMYK patterns.
- The auto workshop, located in La Mesa, which will allow you to experience several tuning gameplay updates in Los Santos. Current auto shop owners will be able to transfer their business to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- A waiver of LS auto show membership card fees. Current LS Auto Show members who are GTA+ subscribers will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event.
- Yacht owners will be able to convert their toy into a luxury Aquarius yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gusset frog t-shirt and the Broker Prolaps sports top and shorts, which will be automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The X-ray pattern for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- Triple GTA$ & RP in Hao’s Special Works Race Events.
- Doubled the Auto Show’s reputation in Street Race Events.
Related Article: 5 Things GTA 6 should have.
Below are some of the most asked questions about GTA+ and if you have a question related to today’s topic feel free to ask in the comments below.
Is GTA+ free?
GTA Online is included free with all copies of GTA 5, which is also known as Grand Theft Auto 5. This applies to both the PS5 and PS4 versions of the online crime caper. But Rockstar Games do offer a monthly subscription with GTA+ which gives monthly new perks and rewards.
Should you buy GTA+?
No! GTA+ is a monthly subscription which cost around $6 a month. If you count $6 for 1 year, it will be more than $70 US dollars. Basically, Rockstar is robbing their fans for pointless perks which player should be able to earn and gain in GTA Online for free.
Is Grand Theft Auto V new paid subscription good?
No! You should not waste your money because it is just another method of Rockstar to earn money from you. If you are a fool then go for it, pay monthly subscription for your console and extra $70 US dollars a year for GTA+.
How much GTA+ subscription cost?
GTA+ subscription costs around $6 a month. which will be more than $70 US dollars a year.
Rockstar Games came up with a new way to take your money with new perks using GTA+ monthly subscription.
GTA+ is a monthly pass to gain special rewards, missions, vehicles, and cool rewards for GTA Online in PlayStation 5 and Xbox One Series X/S. It is just another Rockstar Games method to earn money using a monthly subscription, which players have to pay around $70 US dollars a year.
For other Games:
Ads by Adsterra