You will learn how you can play Need for Speed Payback on your low end pc without a good graphic card to Increase FPS with best trick of playing need for speed payback on low-end CPU computer/laptop on Windows.
You can play Need for Speed Payback in my laptop with 4 GB RAM by changing the resolution in Need for Speed Payback install and use custom settings on the low specs. You should also check out our article on how to play NFS Heat on low PC graphic settings.
If you want to run NFS Payback on a core 2 duo pc or any other pc/laptop with low end specifications such as having only 2 cores of CPU’s than you need to apply a script to your game that will help the game run on your computer no matter how low it is.
Need for Speed Payback is a big, competent, and confident arcade racer games, but it’s really let down by its linear cop chases, its overwrought and insidious upgrade system, its dreadful dialogue, and its superficial action sequences.
Table of Contents
How to Play Need For Speed Payback on low-end PC
- Install DirectX and Visual C++.
- Open control panel.
- search for: Advance System Settings.
- Now select: View advance system settings.
- in Advanced Tab, select Settings button in Performance.
- Now select: Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Select: Turn on DEP for all programs and services option.
- Now hit apply and save.
- Download and extract 2 Core Fix file.
- Drag all files to Game folder.
- Open Extreme Injector V3.
- Add process name as: NeedForSpedPayback.exe
- Add DLL files: dualcore.dll and EasyHook64.dll in the Extreme Injector.
- Run your game normally.
NFS Payback Details
NFS Payback current patch is 1.08, the update comes with two new cars, new events and more. Drift Zones, Speed Runs, Speed Traps and Jumps are now available to all drive update. In addition, NFS Payback version 1.08 removes all checkpoints from the Bait Crates system, which is great for gamers.
You can download all required files from the given section.
For Extreme Injector new versions, visit below site.
Make a backup of your game before doing changes to it.
If you have a question, feel free to ask in the comments.