This mod for Grand Theft Auto V offers a convenient way for players to switch between single-player and multi-player maps. With a simple menu, players can easily enable or disable multi-player maps while playing in single-player mode using this GTA 5 Mods.
This mod is a must-have for players who enjoy the freedom of being able to switch between different modes at will, providing an enhanced gaming experience. The mod is easy to install and use, making it accessible to players of all skill levels. Whether you’re a seasoned GTA player or just starting out, this mod is sure to add a new level of excitement to your gaming experience.
How to Install Enable MP Maps Mod in GTA 5?
Installing the Enable MP Maps Mod in GTA 5 is a simple process. Here are the steps to install the mod:
- Copy all files from ScriptHookVDotNet to GTA 5 Directory.
- Open ScriptHookV folder and copy all files from bin folder to GTA 5 Directory.
- Create an empty folder in GTA 5 Directory and rename it as “scripts“.
- Copy all files from NativeUI to scripts folder.
- Download the Enable MP Maps Mod.
- Extract the mod file using 7zip.
- Copy all MPMenu files and paste them into the “scripts” directory.
- Enjoy playing GTA 5 with the Enable MP Maps Mod.
- Open Menu = F5 (Changeable Via “MPMenu.ini”)
Note: Make sure to back up your game files before installing any mods, in case you need to restore the original files in the future. You can obtain the all required files from below download section.
If you are unable to download use this mirror download.
If you have a question feel free to ask in the comments.
Ads by Adsterra